‘Access All Areas’
— The University of Sydney —
Mind Methods were chosen to run an integrated end-to-end marketing campaign for The University of Sydney's Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS), taking three new courses to market and helping the faculty to achieve their new student enrolment targets.
- Launch and fulfil enrolments of three new courses and one revamped bachelors degree.
- Take the client’s current brand ideas and bring them to life for a successful new faculty brand launch.
- Re-brand a traditionally conservative University Faculty to appeal to a new student generation and create better engagement with prospective students.
- Run an integrated campaign during the key decision-making period for school leavers in the months of December, January and February.
- Generate awareness of new courses, to ensure faculty products are listed as preferences.
- Encourage student applications for these new faculty courses.
Mind Methods worked as the Marketing Department for FHS, working closely with the department head to deliver the desired results. Mind Methods agreed to work exclusively on this project with Sydney University.
- Direct Mail
- Research & Insights
- Print Advertising
- Online Marketing
- Presentation Templates
- Events Management
- Point of Sale
- Brand Development
1. Successful multi-channel campaign
2. Successful rebranding (on/off-line)
3. Deep insights through research
4. Exceeded estimated course enrolments
Bachelor Health Sciences / M Rehabilitation Counselling
24% Above Estimated Enrolments
Bachelor Health Sciences / M Health Information Management
36% Above Estimated Enrolments
Bachelor Health Sciences/M Clinical Vision Sciences
15% Above Estimated Enrolments
Bachelor Health Sciences
11% Above Estimated Enrolments