Mind Methods Founder & Creative Director
Nathan brings extensive experience spanning a long list of Australian and global brands across a range of industries, delivering outstanding brand, design, print & digital solutions.
Nathan has been delivering brand strategy since 2000, helping his clients envisage their brand and effectively communicate their brand essence. Nathan’s unique approach to visual communication has produced outstanding results for leading brands.
Nathan's Desktop Essentials: 1. Pantone process guide (uncoated) 2. Ricoh GR Digital III 3. Sanrio 'Shinkansen' stamp 4. JR Shibuya station melody keyring 5. Safari fountain pen (clear) by Lamy 6. Neubau Modul Modulmeter 7. Shachihata 'Paid' stamp 8. Morn Sun circle pivot blade 9. 'Paid' date stamp 10. The Good Life stamp 11. 3M Scotch donut tape dispenser 12. Braun camera flash 13. NBA Jam cartridge for Nintendo Gameboy 14. Replacement craft blades 15. Camera keyring with shutter sound and flash, Lacie iamaKey usb stick 16. 'Young Ruffians' vinyl figure by Amos 17. Muji white card case 18. Muji clear card case, The Good Life business cards 19. Stiga net and bat regulation ruler 20. Blue A4 grid notepad with ruler 21. Delfonics Cotton Roll pencil case, craft blade, Copic Sketch N6 marker, mechanical pencil 2B, X-acto embossing tool, Pilot FriXion erasable ink gel pen, Rotring Graphic 0.3 pen, Delfonics Wooden ball point pen, Bic Classic Fine black pen, Bic Fine black pen 22. Bloc Rhodia Nº 11 23. Supreme S27 stapler 24. USB 3.0 pocket drive
ARTICLES BY NATHAN LEE
Connect with Nathan
Top 5 Brands
1. Aesop (Australia) – Beautiful skin care products, packaged in minimal yet striking jars, bottles and tubes. They focus on awe-inspiring spaces with a warm consultative buying experience, rather than advertise or discount. With stores all over the world Aesop is now a global brand.
2. Marimekko (Finland) – A wonderful brand of bright and bold textiles that truly has encapsulated the joy of "life" in all of their products.
3. Braun AG (Germany) – Functional design excellence. The legacy of Dieter Rams' work has left behind an unforgettable impression on the brand.
4. Headporter (Japan) – Yoshida & Co. produce high-quality "Japan Made" bags and accessories with a unique aesthetic.
5. Lamy (Germany) – Mastered the beauty of the plastic pen. It's hard to make plastic look this good!
Brandon Roy was breathtaking to watch. My favourite player for a few great years. https://t.co/aFsisp3z6k