Photos: Nathan Lee
City: San Francisco
37°47′ N, 122°25′ W
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN SAN FRANCISCO
- Music and merchandise shopping at Amoeba Music in the famous Haight-Ashbury neighbourhood.
- Sample local artisan produce at the Ferry Building Marketplace.
- Ride a cable car from Union Square uphill to Fisherman's Wharf to have some clam chowder at Boudin Sourdough Bakery. While you are there say hello to the seals at Pier 39.
- Pay to go to prison, and take a tour of Alcatraz.
- Walk the secret pathways in the surrounding areas of the Coit Tower.
- See LeWitt and Warhol works at SF MOMA (there is a Magritte exhibition showing at the moment)
- Tap into your Full House TV show memories by visiting the city's “Painted Ladies” in Alamo Square.
- Admire the view of the Golden Gate Bridge from Lime Point, before heading north to the Muir Woods to stand in awe amongst the giant redwoods.
- Munch on a Double-Double at In-N-Out Burger.
- Expand your mind at the Exploratorium at Pier 15.
© Mind Methods. All images copyright.
Follow Nathan's Instagram @nathanmethods