Digital Marketing Coordinator
Lorenzo's specialty is animation and illustration.
Lorenzo likes to carve out time for exploring. Diving into subcultures and checking out new happenings, whether at home or abroad. Expect to find Lorenzo at the next comedy show or Pro-wrestling event in town.
Lorenzo is on a mission to visit all 30 NBA teams. From Caracas and China to Cleveland. His basketball adventures have brought him around the globe. Lorenzo's always looking for a running mate and a fellow adventurers so kindly drop a line.
Connect with Dea
TOP 5 BASKETBALL ROAD TRIPS
1. Vilnius, Lithuania (2011) – The trip that started it all. Traveled around this hoopsmad country for EuroBasket. Was greeted with unbelievable hospitality by locals and fans from all around Europe. Chance encounters at art galleries and on the street leading to dinner parties and other adventures. #30HGeurope
2. Houston, North America (2016) – Made new friends playing Board Games. Hopped from house to house over the halloween period. Visited a Mega Church, went to a Comedy Festival and competed in a hash run. Americana at it's finest. #30HGsouthwest
3. Changsha, China (2015) – One of my most challenging trips which also makes it so memorable. Went there for FIBA Asia and the NBA Global Games. Getting by in China requires ingenuity and resourcefulness. That's when the excitement begins. #30HGaustralasia
4. Melbourne, Australia – Have visited our sporting capital multiple times to watch our nation's finest. Witnessed phenom Ben Simmons as a freshman for LSU and was in the press box to send off our Aussie Boomers for the Olympics. #30HGoztour
5. Caracas, Venezuela (2013) – This trip solidified I'd do anything for the culture. With the tricky currency situation, I survived a fortnight on 2 days worth of spending money through the guidance and kindness of new friends. No pain, no gain. #30HGsouthamerica